FAMILY LAW | ESTATE PLANNING | CIVIL | SMALL BUSINESS
With a diverse practice, Dalen has experience in several different aspects of law which has proven to be a valuable trait as the owner of a full service law firm. Focusing primarily on litigation, Dalen has been very successful in achieving his clients’ desired results. His “client-first” approach has earned him a reputation of being easily accessible and reasonable in regard to client expectations and ultimate legal strategies.
While a tireless worker, his easy going and humorous nature allows clients a little relief during a tremendously difficult time regardless of the situation they are facing.
Dalen will return your telephone call/email within 24 hours or someone from the office will schedule a telephone conference at his earliest convenience.
Dalen will make a reasonable attempt to resolve your situation quickly and at minimal cost. He understands that some cases require a “hard-nosed” approach, and he’s unafraid to tackle those cases head-on should the need arise.
Dalen also serves an important role in the community, serving on several boards and as a member of numerous civic clubs throughout Enid. He’s been awarded several awards throughout the state for his legal accomplishments and community service, as well as been a published author in the Oklahoma Bar Journal.
Dalen McVay attended Turpin High School, a small school located in the Oklahoma Panhandle. Dalen was selected to the President’s Leadership Council for the University of Central Oklahoma, where he subsequently received his Bachelor’s Degree. Upon graduation, he was awarded a full scholarship to attend Iowa State University. He graduated from ISU with a Master of Science. He then attended law school at Oklahoma City University and graduated with his Juris Doctorate in May, 2005. He is currently licensed to practice in all Oklahoma state and federal courts.
- Enid Noon Ambucs President www.enidnoonambucs.org
- Grand National Quail Foundation www.gnqh.org
- Garfield County Bar Association www.okbar.org
- Great Enid Young Professionals founding member www.enidyp.com
- Leadership Greater Enid graduate
- Enid Chamber of Commerce executive council (Education chair)
- Enid Police Civil Service Commissioner
- Leonardo’s Discovery Warehouse board member www.leonardos.org
- United Way board member www.unitedwayenid.ord
- Miracle League of Enid founding member http://www.miracleleague.com/
- Garfield County Child Advocacy Center Board Member www.garfieldcountycarecampus.org
- Redeemer Lutheran Church elder www.redeemer-enid.com
- Enid Citizens Police Academy graduate
- Oklahoma Bar Association member
- Enid Chamber of Commerce Chairman (2017-2018)
- Chairman, “Night to Shine” Tim Tebow Foundation 2018-2019
- Hedges Speech and Hearing Board member 2019
- Community Sponsor Liaison for VAFB 2018-2019
- Enid Chamber of Commerce Chairman, 2017-2018
- Enid Regional Development Alliance board member 2017-2018
- Grand National Quail Club board member 2013-2014
- VAFB 71 MSGf Honorary Commander 2017
- 2010 Outstanding Young Lawyer recipient Garfield County Bar Association
- University of Central Oklahoma Distinguished Alumni recipient
- “Top 10 under 40” recipient, 2012
- RSVP board member, 2020 www.rsvpenid.org